Hello, Christmas is coming!
I can’t deny when christmas season comes. I love Christmas more than any other public holiday. I don’t know why, but I don’t want to miss the spirit and magic of Christmas. So, if you don’t like it, its none of my business. Everyone has their opinion and I have mine.
Every year, I’ve always had activities before Christmas. What are they?
- Set up the living room with christmas tree and ornaments
- I love to have a christmas spirit in my living room. Put the christmas tree around the corner and hanging up the christmas ornaments. Sometimes I did alone, but sometimes my mom would like to help me.
- Bake own christmas food or cookies
- Not every year I did this. For this year, I have a special menu for christmas dinner. On the other hand, I collaborate with my mom and my nephew to bake some pineapple cookies (and maybe we will add another cookies).
- DIY Christmas Card (NEW)
- Like the second preparation, this is a new activity for me. After 3 years didn’t create own greetings card, I decide to create my own christmas card and this month. Let’s see what would be like.
- Do a christmas shopping & wrapping all the presents
- You don’t have to ask me about this. I love to do a christmas shopping and wrapping them then put under the christmas tree. See who will get a big present on christmas day.
- Plan a Christmas Gathering
- Oh yeah. Bring it on. I asked my close friend and fortunately I got the good responds (even 1-2 person can’t join the gathering). What kind of activities that will be in my christmas gathering? As normal as other people do – Eat, Drink, Play, Present and be Merry 🙂
Happy holidays! Merry Christmas and have a holly jolly season 🙂